Congratulations and welcome to the Warrior family!
Now that you have been accepted to Indiana Tech, there are just a few things to complete before you can begin classes. Here’s a step-by-step checklist to help guide you.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with Indiana Tech’s school code 001805.
- Submit your $100 tuition deposit for enrollment.*
- Submit your $350 housing deposit to reserve your room in our residence halls (for students who plan to live on campus).*
- Enroll in our self-service password management system LetMeIn.
- Complete the housing application (for students who plan to live on campus).
- RSVP for Become IT,our pre-orientation and registration event.
- Work with your admissions counselor to complete any final paperwork.
- Send your final official transcript(s) to the Admissions Office.
We are excited that you are considering Indiana Tech! Please contact us if you need assistance with completing any of the steps above—we are more than happy to assist you.
*Please note that deposit refunds must be requested in writing and postmarked on or before June 1. If a deposit is submitted after June 1, it is non-refundable.