Once you begin your college search, you’re embarking on a journey that will change your life. You’ve taken the first step – exploring our website and putting together information on whether or not we’d be a good fit for your collegiate goals. We look for a diverse mix of students with a wide variety of talents and goals who will succeed academically and thrive in our community.
If this sounds like you, here are a few resources to help you throughout the admission process.
- Browse our majors to make sure we have something you are interested in. If you like what you see, request information if you have questions for us or if you’re not quite ready to apply yet and want to let us know you’re interested.
- Apply for admission for free when you’re ready to take that next step.
- Schedule a visit and spend some time walking around campus and learning what we’re all about. Can’t make it to campus for a visit, take a look at our virtual tour on your own time.
- Check out our costs and learn more about financial aid.
- Learn about student housing if you plan to live on-campus.
Our online application is free, easy to navigate and completely secure. It takes just a few minutes to complete, and there’s no essay required. Get started today by completing these simple steps:
- Submit your application for free
- Send us your official high school transcripts
- Send us all ACT and/or SAT scores (optional)
- ACT code 1208
- SAT code 1323
- Some high school transcripts list SAT and/or ACT scores. Please talk with your high school guidance counselor to determine whether your standardized test scores are listed on your transcript, as this is an acceptable method of submitting your scores.
- We will “super” score your scores to get you the highest possible result to assist in determining your admissions decision and academic scholarship
- Student athletes planning on participating on an athletic team are still required to submit ACT/SAT test scores to Indiana Tech and NAIA for an initial eligibility determination.
All documents can be mailed directly to:
Office of Admissions
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Or emailed to the Admissions Office, directly from your school counselor, at: