Attending Indiana Tech isn’t just about deciding where to finish your degree. It’s about joining a community of people who will help you achieve your goals, support your personal interests, and serve as lifelong friends.
Join our Warrior family today by completing these simple steps:
- Submit your application.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges you have attended to the admissions office.
- Send official high school transcripts or GED score reports to the admissions office (unless you have earned an associate or bachelor’s degree).
- Send SAT and/or ACT scores to the admissions office (unless you have graduated high school more than 3 years ago or have earned an associate or bachelor’s degree).
- Provide a list of courses in which you are currently enrolled (if applicable).
Please view our transfer checklist for a complete list of steps to successfully enroll at Indiana Tech. For questions regarding the transfer process, please contact Brook Ringenberg at email@example.com or 800.937.2448, ext. 2152.
All documents can be mailed directly to:
Office of Admissions
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
- Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institutions if they are seeking transfer credit, regardless of length of attendance.
- The transfer counselor reserves the right to require additional materials such as letters of recommendation or personal essays before acceptance is considered.
- A student who has been academically dismissed from the last institution attended must sit out one semester before acceptance to Indiana Tech is considered.
- The transfer counselor or admissions office reserves the right to revoke or decline a student’s acceptance if the student purposefully deceives or omits transfer student status on the application for admission.
As a transfer student, you will need to work with your admissions representative to review how your previous credits may be used at Indiana Tech. Visit our Transfer Credits page for more information.